Monday, November 25, 2013

School Thanksgiving Party

Dan's preschool Thanksgiving party was on Friday (since they have this entire week off) and I helped out.  Ben's party was on Thursday (since some kids go M-F, some only go MWF, and some go Tu/Th, there were two parties--lucky for Dan, since he goes every day).  I didn't help out on Thursday, so I don't have any pictures of Ben, but I did sneak away from my station for a bit to grab a few shots of Dan and his friends.

Ben played at a friend's house while I was at school, but I had Hannah with me.  She slept in her stroller and played around in the reading area.  The stage she's in now is one of my favorites: she can sit and play and reach for things, but she can't go anywhere!

Dan and Gavin
Gavin, Dan, and Ryan
Mayflower craft
Dan and Anna Higgins

Corn taste-testing

Making mashed potatoes



Enjoying the feast!

No comments: