Thursday, April 18, 2013

Still waiting....

I apologize for my extended absence!  April has been kind of a funny month--just waiting for the new baby to get here (one week overdue today) and trying to hold out for some kind of spring-like weather. We are all tired of 45-degree, overcast, windy days, so we haven't been doing too much fun stuff outdoors.

Yesterday afternoon, the boys headed up to the 3rd floor to release some energy.  The third floor of this old house has two bedrooms, one of which we use for storage and the other we use as a last-resort play area.  Dan and Ben like to go up there and slide on an old box, play in a tent, and throw balls at each other.  Like I said, desperate times call for desperate measures!  Since I hadn't taken any pictures in a while, I took the camera to document the fun.









No comments: