Easter Sunday meant church for everyone, even Zach (with a lot of whining and wailing). All three boys looked very handsome and I looked like I was smuggling a watermelon under my dress. Standard these days. After church, the boys found their Easter baskets hidden in the closet. They each got a new train, a dinosaur, a chocolate bunny, a little Toy Store figurine, and some crazy straws. Then I hid some eggs in the backyard and they ran around like maniacs trying to find them. Happy Easter, everyone!
Monday, April 1, 2013
Easter weekend
On Saturday morning, we headed onto base for an Easter Bunny brunch at the Frontier Conference Center. Zach and I were not shocked to see that Ben is a real buffet fan. He easily transitioned from roast beef to French toast to mac and cheese to donuts. Dan attacked the buffet in a more traditional manner, basically eating lunch and then washing it down with a donut. When we finished eating, a little egg hunt was set up near the golf course so we headed there next. The eggs were filled with things besides candy (stamps, stickers, bouncy balls), which was a nice change of pace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment