Until recently, Dan has resisted wearing goggles in the pool. But the other day when his swim teacher put them on him, he didn't fight her (of course) and has since become even more of a fish in the water. I feel like now he is really, actually, swimming and not just treading water with forward motion. So instead of using lost & found goggles, we bought him some of his very own. And, of course, whatever Dan needs, Ben just has to have too. At the time, I didn't realize that I bought dark lens goggles for Ben, but they're pretty hilarious on him, so we kept them.
The first day we bought them was not a swim lesson day, so Dan and Ben broke in their new goggles in the bathtub. And I think they've worn them in there every day since!
2 comments:
Mom, you put my goggles on upside down!
Mine too!!
Post a Comment