The weather has been pretty cold and dreary here--about six inches of snow a couple of weeks ago, which shut down coastal Carolina for a few days. I think our county has maybe one snowplow, so we just had to wait for our street to melt. Thanks to Granny Rash, Dan can play in the snow in boots now, instead of wearing trash bags over his shoes!
Ben is five months old today and on the verge of rolling over. Personally, I think he can do it and is just lazy. He's also working on sitting up, but I think we're a couple of weeks away from that one. He's a lot more interactive and he loves to watch his big brother. I cleaned up and assembled Dan's old Exersaucer so I have another place to plop Ben when I can't hold him. But he definitely prefers to be held, that spoiled buddy!
For some reason, I can only upload this one picture from today! Dan put the pacifier on Ben's head and it actually stayed there long enough for me to snap a picture. I'll keep trying with the other pictures from today, but Blogger isn't being cooperative at the moment.
3 comments:
Does buddy have a little more hair now?
Way to go Dan!
He looks SO much like his daddy in this picture!
Post a Comment