Happy 2011! Yes, two weeks late, but better than never! Layne was kind enough to volunteer to watch the boys so Zach and I went out to a sushi placed called YoSake and then over to a friend's house in Wilmington. I made it until about 10:30 before I came home, but Zach stayed until midnight. I just can't stay out that late and have a good time, knowing that the kids will not let me rest the next day. But I think I was up at midnight anyway, feeding Ben, so I guess I did ring in the new year with one of my favorite guys.
 |
| Hair and makeup courtesy of Layne |
Layne snapped a few good pictures of Dan sharing his cars and trucks with Ben:
4 comments:
I totally hear ya on the staying up late part. If only baby-sitters also worked on Saturday mornings!
I love how Dan gets so much amusement by handing Ben things to hold (or not hold)!
They are so adorable!!! I wish us girls could see each other more often. :( Boo.
Those brothers are precious! XOXO
You look gorgeous! Glad you two had a nice night out! You deserve it!
Post a Comment