The 24th was a beautiful beach day (if a bit chilly!). Dan played on the beach with Zach and Aunt and Unc all morning long. And then we were all rewarded with a great nap by him that afternoon!
The beach house was perfect for all of us to hang out without being on top of each other. It has five bedrooms, each with their own full bathroom, so everyone could stay there comfortably while Zach and I and the babies could come home to our own beds. And it's only about five miles from our house, so we did a lot of running back and forth when we forgot something (or someone).
We had a nice, relaxing day on Christmas Eve. Zach and I went to the movies with Layne and Unc in the afternoon (saw
The Fighter--awesome!) while everyone else hung out at our house and made dinner. Then we just played hung out, watched football, and went to bed early to be ready for a big morning the next day!
 |
| We had the left half of this 3-story duplex |
 |
| Using that good sunshine to read the paper |
 |
| The Adoration of the Ben |
 |
| Dessert: Coconut Almond Brownie Squares |
2 comments:
What a blast! Looks like you had a great time with family! And I'm sure the food was amazing! Happy New Year!
I love the photo of Zach and Dan! Looks like your holidays were wonderful. HUGS!
Post a Comment