Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Weekend in Tampa (Friday & Saturday)

Ben and I headed to Tampa last weekend for Danielle's baby shower.  She's having a little boy in January and we couldn't be more thrilled for her!  We stayed with Danielle's mom and dad out in the 'burbs but we did plenty of hanging out with Brad and Danielle and Brad's family at their fabulous townhouse in the Hyde Park neighborhood of south Tampa.  Ben was a really good baby the whole time--he slept on all the plane flights and he made sure to be suitably adorable at all other times.  He took a great nap on Saturday.  So great, in fact, that I ran out (by myself) to Anthropologie and Pottery Barn Kids (two of my favorite stores).  It was so wonderful to shop kid-free!

Danielle and Brad hosted a casual barbecue at their house on Saturday afternoon.  Danielle's parents, Renee and Frank, and her sister Erica were there, as well as Brad's sister Lauren, her husband Adam, and their 8-month-old, Cullen.  Rounding out the group were Brad's mom and stepdad and dad and stepmom.  Whew!

Danielle is going to be a great mommy!


Soon-to-be grandma Renee!





Soon-to-be Aunt Erica!
I'll put shower pictures on tomorrow--Blogger is being a pain-in-the-rear with picture uploading right now so I'm a little frustrated!  (Plus, naptime is almost over, so there goes my blogging window of opportunity.)






1 comment:

Mrs. Campbell said...

Great pictures! Loved having you and Ben in Tampa for the weekend. You are the best!! XOXO