Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Just hangin' around

Today was a pretty normal Tuesday--gymnastics for Dan this morning, laying around for Ben all day, playground this afternoon with some neighbors.  Zach is flying late tonight so he was home this morning, which was nice because he was in Savannah all weekend so we hadn't seen him since Friday morning.

As you can see, Dan still loves gymnastics.  He's really started to enjoying hanging--on the bars and on the rings.  He also likes when I bring his feet up and flip him around, but he can't do that on his own just yet.   Sorry the videos are so shaky--I was carrying Ben with my left arm and trying to video with my right!
Ben is turning into quite the chubby Buddha:


Pretty sure Ben is sticking out his tongue at his big brother:



3 comments:

Layne said...

Ben is so big!! I want Christmas to come so I can see him and Dan!

Jean said...

completely Budda Baby!!!!

Lisa said...

Wow, good team work for you two on the nursing! That baby looks like he's been eating well!