Last night, I went out to a really nice dinner with four of my neighborhood friends. It was a non-shower baby shower of sorts and it was great just to get together with other women, without kids, and just talk and eat and laugh. And get a few presents too! I'm not much of a shower person, which is kind of surprising, since I don't mind being the center of attention and I love getting presents, so I can't really explain my aversion to showers. This was the perfect solution!
From left to right: Jill Lee, Kristin Strizki, Robyn Credle, Anne Campbell, and me (the large one). Two of the other women are pregnant as well, so there must be something in the water here in Holly Ridge!

Also, if you want to put in a guess on all the details of the newest Baby Rashman, check out
http://www.expectnet.com/games/BabyRashman. Good luck! (For some reason, Blogger never lets my links work, so just cut and paste if you want to make a guess.)
1 comment:
hey, the link's not working! :/
Post a Comment