Monday, August 2, 2010

Baby Dan

We've been getting ready for Baby #2 around here, which means getting all the newborn stuff out of the attic and cleaning it thoroughly! (I still haven't bought a single thing for this new little one--I probably should look into newborn diapers at the very least, right?) Dan is very interested in the process, even if he doesn't really understand the full implications of just how much his world is going to change. After I washed the sheets for the bassinet, Dan wanted to climb in and give it a test drive. Kind of ironic, considering how much he hated sleeping in it as a newborn! I hope this new baby adjusts to the bassinet because Dan is still in the crib so he/she really doesn't have much of a choice. I guess we'll know in just a few short weeks....

(And yes, Dan is pantless, because that's how we roll here in rural North Carolina!)




1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh, he looks so precious! Did he actually nap in there?! And we roll pantless in our hood as well. . .understood.