Wednesday, February 24, 2010
My little reader
After showing no interest in books for the first 15 months or so of his life, Dan has become a voracious reader! He loves being read to and he even just loves flipping through books on his own. His favorite place to read is in the car, which makes running errands very easy, as long as I have a selection of books for him to choose from. The other morning, I looked over from the kitchen and he had managed to climb (with a book, of course) into one of our side chairs and he was just quietly reading to himself. I think one of the most important things a child can learn is how to entertain themselves and Dan seems to be well ahead of the curve on that one!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY! reading is the best. btw, i'm gonna send you an article i want you to read - i got it from one of my ed. classes; it's pretty fascinating
Glad to see he's a madelaine fan.
Post a Comment