Having fun in California with Dan, Ben, and Hannah!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Best. Picture. Ever.
Daniel and I were playing in the backyard yesterday, running up and down this little hill that we have. I actually managed to get a non-blurry shot of my man in motion. I love the expression on his face--carefree, mischievous, oh so Dan!
This is one of those pictures that you will have on your desk or on your wall twenty years from now. It will always take you back to that moment, that joy. What a great picture.
5 comments:
he looks ADORABLE. and so grown-up!!
He does look like a little man
How cute! See you Tuesday at noon!
VERY cute!
This is one of those pictures that you will have on your desk or on your wall twenty years from now. It will always take you back to that moment, that joy. What a great picture.
Post a Comment