Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Grocery shopping

Daniel loves to push things--his stroller, the shopping cart, his toys, pretty much anything with wheels. It was pretty cute when he pushed the cart in Harris Teeter (a grocery store in these parts, not to be confused with Piggly Wiggly--where do they come up with these names?). Notice the point where he gets distracted by the lovely young lady that walks by. We are in trouble....

6 comments:

The Georgers said...

LOVE IT! Bridget is pushing everything too. Including me.

Sara G said...

At our grocery store they have small green carts that say "customer in training". They are a little dangerous and you have to be prepared to apologize to everyone but they are cute! I'll try and get a pic next time I go! Dan is definately the ladies' man!

Lisa said...

I am continually amazed to see miniature humans walking! He just seems too small to run off like that. Totally love him checkin' out the ladies! :-)

We had Harris Teeter in Virginia, too (although I shopped at Safeway). Do you really have the Piggly Wiggly in NC?! I thought that was old school.

The Schoellkopf Family said...

Looks like Dan listens about as well as Jack . . and Zach responds about as quickly as Rob!

Ladners'Latest said...

Too cute! Oh and we have a Piggly Wiggly in Albertville...aka "the pig"

Jean said...

distracted by the ladies already