Dan's been able to roll for quite awhile but he's been pretty lazy about actually doing it. His usual strategy is to roll from back to front, then whine and wait for someone to turn him back over. But I think he's finally getting the hang of rolling back and forth, back and forth.
I want to rig a hidden camera over his crib to see how he gets himself into some of the positions that I find him in when he wakes up. I'll put him down on his back with his head at one end and then like 15 minutes later, I'll check on him and somehow his head is all the way at the other end. What a goober!
Rolling fool:
4 comments:
I love it! If only he enjoyed it a bit more . . .
What is that elephant toy and where did you get it? Jack is newly in love with elephants and the noise they make!
Oh, it's just an elephant beanie baby. Elephants were our pseudo-theme for his room, so we have a lot!
Rolling is overrated. What do you need that skill for when you can smile and charm your way into getting someone to give you a helpful nudge?
Daniel is like Zoolander, he can only turn right. I hear that Magnum is going to be awesome.
Post a Comment