Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rainy Day

Yesterday was cold and dark and dreary. Well, for Hawaii, anyway, which means that it was probably about 65 degrees. But it did rain off and on all day and not just a little sprinkle here and there. So we had a quiet day of staying inside, but we did manage to run a few errands in between the rain bursts.

It seemed pretty chilly to me, so I dressed Daniel like it was December in Buffalo! I just love this hand-knit sweater paired with his white pants that look like male gymnast pants to me. Too cute!




As you can see, he loves to eat my iPhone case. I think he just likes the chewy goodness of the rubber. I'm thinking about getting him some doggie chew toys if I can't find rubbery baby ones. (And I'm only half kidding!)

Today looks like it'll be much more pleasant, which is good because Alex, Layne's boyfriend, is here for spring break. And my Uncle John, Aunt Kay, and cousins Kayley and Jenna are here for a week as well. They're down in Waikiki because our house isn't big enough for all those guests at once! We have some plans with them during the week, so I'm taking Wednesday and Thursday off. Hope it's warm in your neck of the woods....

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, those ARE male gymnast pants! If only you had a form fitting tank top onesie for him to wear with them. . . .

Lesley said...

I should dig out a 3-month sleeveless onesie and squeeze his chubbiness into it, if only for the hilarious picture. Thanks for the idea!