We've been trying to introduce Daniel to a lot of different vegetables so he won't be a picky eater. So far, he's enjoyed everything I've put in front of him--peas, asparagus, brussel sprouts, broccoli, and zucchini. I think his favorite so far is the zucchini (see video below). On the non-veggie side, he's had sweet potatoes, brown rice cereal, bananas, and poi. I think the rice cereal is too bland for him, so I have to mix it with other flavors so he'll eat it. He's a champion eater, just like his mom and dad, but I'm hoping he won't have as much of a sweet tooth as I do.
Loving the zukes:
2 comments:
Daniel's not very patient with the slow service of his waitstaff. :-)
I've never thought about pureed zucchini. Very interesting. The color is so green - do you leave the skin on before pureeing?
Yep, skin on. I just cut off the weird bits on each end, sliced it into chunks, and through it in the Beaba baby food maker. That thing is awesome. I've got some carrots in it now, so that'll be a nice treat for the little man tomorrow.
Post a Comment