Having fun in California with Dan, Ben, and Hannah!
Friday, March 27, 2009
More play time
That's all this kid does--play, play, play. Must be nice! When I'm done with the Navy in a couple of months, I'll get to play all day long too. But for now, Layne gets to have all the fun. But I put her to work making supper as soon as I get home. Right now, she's working on veggie frittatas. Yummy!
So, is Layne moving back to Wichita after Hawaii?? Would she like to become a full time nanny here?? I'm looking for some great child care and I would love someone who prepares dinner as well!!! hee hee.
She's moving back in May! But I think she's headed back up to KU, so no nanny for you. (: She's making me birthday cupcakes as I type this, so you're really missing out.
Squeeze that little Noah for me! I love all his KU attire.
4 comments:
That second to last one looks like he's sucking in his belly for a professional body building pose! Love it!
he IS sucking in his stomach. Where did he learn that! get him to do that with his gymnast pants on, please.
So, is Layne moving back to Wichita after Hawaii?? Would she like to become a full time nanny here?? I'm looking for some great child care and I would love someone who prepares dinner as well!!! hee hee.
Daniel is so friggin adorable!!
Melanie B.
She's moving back in May! But I think she's headed back up to KU, so no nanny for you. (: She's making me birthday cupcakes as I type this, so you're really missing out.
Squeeze that little Noah for me! I love all his KU attire.
Post a Comment