Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mean Mommy

Layne and I decided to play a little trick on Daniel, so we let him have a taste of lemon. I know, I know, I'm not a very nice mommy because I thought it was hilarious to see his reaction. His whole face just scrunched up and the cutest little shudder went through his shoulders. Adorable! We won't do it again, so I'll have to be satisfied with reliving the moment on video. Ha!

(And I don't usually feed the little guy right out of the pot, but I had just whipped up a fresh batch of rice. It had cooled down, but I hadn't transferred it to a storage bowl yet. I feel I need to explain myself, in case you were really worried about my mothering skills, especially after the lemon incident.)

5 comments:

The Rashmans said...

Hilarious. Love the all over body shiver. Aunt Cass

~Kimberly said...

That was so cute!

The Schoellkopf Family said...

I am guessing you will see that shiver again- we saw it tonight at dinner in reaction to mandarin oranges- go figure!!! Too funny!! And, oddly enough, I think Dan's face during his shiver is identical to Jack's shiver face.

Jean said...

Check him for signs of whiplash. Okay, now I want to see some pictures of Dan with pants on his head.

Anonymous said...

How cute and funny is that! I love it, he's so damn cute.