We're moving to North Carolina! Not our first choice (long story), but we'll make the most of it. The big positive is that we will be within a road trip of many friends and family members. Zach will be an instructor at HMT-302, the squadron at Marine Corps Air Station New River that teaches people how to fly the CH-53E helicopter. Which means that Zach will have to learn how to fly the CH-53E, since now he flies the 53D. Confused yet? Me, too! For now, I'm going to stay home with the baby. I don't know if you've heard, but the economy isn't really friendly to job-seekers right now, so maybe that's a sign that I need to take some time off. (:
Zach should be home in the end of July, so we'll have about a month in Hawaii to sort things out before we head east at the beginning of September. After six years here for me (and seven for Zach), we're looking forward to new opportunities! If you kept saying that you were going to come to Hawaii, now's the time to start planning your trip to North Carolina. We'll only be there for three years, so the clock is ticking!
2 comments:
Even if you're not there anymore, I'm still going to rely on you as my travel agent for the next trip I plan to Hawaii. Kauai has been tempting me for years.
NC should be nice. I don't know which cities you'll be near, but supposedly all sorts of northeasterners are fleeing to NC for real estate prices and southern culture. Hope you like college hoops and golf courses. . . And, if nothing else, 3 years will fly by. Our two years in DC/VA sure have!
So then what comes after NC?
Post a Comment