Friday, March 13, 2009

Funny expressions

This morning, Dan had his six-month appointment. Perfect little buddy, according to the doctor, which is just what I expected. He's 27 inches long and weighs 17 pounds 15 ounces, so I think he's becoming a little more normal in the weight department. He did manage to spray the scale with pee, so that was a nice little surprise for the nurse. Ooooops!

Layne took some great pictures today--enjoy! I know at least one person was looking forward to a pants-on-the-head shot......







OMG, I'm ROFL, GTG:

6 comments:

Lisa said...

He's got the best expressions!

When I first opened the page, my immediate thought thought was that his hair looked blond. Are you guys driving around in the convertible with the top down?!

Jean said...

Layne - thank you so much for the pants on the head shot.

Layne said...

les, wtf? it's g2g, not gtg. jeeez

Lesley said...

Apparently, I'm not up on my text-speak. Then again, I'm almost 31, so it's really just a bonus that I can even text at all.

And, Lisa, he does have light hair! I was white-blond as a kid, so that's probably where it comes from.

Mrs. Campbell said...

Dan has the cutest expressions!!!

The Rashmans said...

What a cutie!