Thursday, June 11, 2015

Seaworld

I know, I know, I'm way behind in posting.  After one planned trip for a wedding, one unplanned trip for a funeral, the end of school, and Zach's departure for Kentucky, I just haven't been on my blogging game.  My sincerest apologies!

Dan's class went to Seaworld on a field trip and the rest of our family tagged along!  His teacher, Ms. Narez, actually works at Seaworld in the summer, so she was able get the kids a lot of hands-on activities and special access.  Zach, Ben, Hannah, and I stuck to the main attractions and then met up with the class later on.  Seaworld was a place that we hadn't been to before so I'm glad that we had a chance to go before we leave the area.

After the field trip was over, Dan stayed with us instead of riding the bus back to school.  We went on a few rides and hung out at the playground.  Dan and I rode a ride called Atlantis--one of those roller coasters that splashes through water at the bottom.  While we were waiting for our turn, we watched probably ten cycles of people get off and no one was wet.  When it was our turn, Dan and I were in the front car and we were literally SOAKED to the bone.  My jeans were stuck to me, my shoes were squishy, and my camera and phone barely survived.  Dan had the time of his life but I was not happy.















No comments: