Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Yesterday, Dan and Ben had their Valentine's party at school.  At the beginning of the school year, parents had to sign up to help with two class parties throughout the year.  I chose Thanksgiving and Valentine's Day, so it was my turn to get crafty.  My station was pretty simple, but the craft turned out well and I think the kids had fun.  It was non-stop for that hour, so I didn't get to take too many pictures.

Hannah was great and slept in her car seat except for when Dan was wheeling her around the room, showing her off like a proud papa.  Toward the end of the party, she woke up and I let her play a little bit while the big kids had their snack.  You'll see she had quite the fan club by the end of the day!












No comments: