Thursday, July 25, 2013

Where's Hannah?

Now that we're totally settled in and everything is put away, I thought I'd do a house tour.  But to make it a little more interesting, I propped Hannah up somewhere in (almost) every picture!  She's wearing a hot pink top, so she should be easy to find.  Happy searching!



The library

The dining room (play room for us)
First floor guest room
Family room/kitchen


Master bedroom

Hannah's room
Dan and Ben's room 
Extra bedroom/storage 


View from our master bedroom balcony

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I looked really hard to find her under the train table! I was about to ask if you painted the boys' room since it looked similar to their old room in NC. But then I saw the pink walls in the extra room and think maybe you just put them in the blue room that was already there?

Lesley said...

Nope, that dark blue was already there! It is very similar to our NC home. The homeowners said we could repaint any of the bedrooms but since we only use the hot pink one for storage anyway, I'm okay with it. Plus, I'm pretty lazy.