My sister Layne guilted me into taking pictures of baby Hannah so here they are! Layne knows the heartbreak of being the third child and having no baby pictures so she wants to spare Hannah the same lifelong angst. Only kidding! But I don't take nearly enough pictures of her, probably because I'm too busy chasing her crazy brothers around.
Right now, poor Hannah has a case of baby acne so she's not looking her absolute best, but she's still pretty darn cute anyway. She's giving more smiles and is generally more alert and aware. Her sleeping schedule is not quite a schedule yet, mostly because I don't really see the point of getting into a set routine when the rest of the month is going to most decidedly un-routine because of the move. Only five more nights in this house, then Wichita for three nights, the farm in Oklahoma for two nights, back to Wichita for two nights, then Colorado for five nights, Arizona for two nights, a hotel in California for three nights, then we move into our new home on July 1st. So forgive me if I haven't been as strict in enforcing a sleep schedule on baby Hannah! Once we're settled in the new house, we'll whip her into shape.
No comments:
Post a Comment