Well, three weeks after we returned from our three-week vacation, this is my last post from our trip! I should probably get the camera back out since I haven't taken a single picture since we've been home. Don't worry--the boys haven't changed that much.
On our last day in Wichita, Dan and I went with my dad to the Kansas Aviation Museum. You might not know this, but Wichita is known as the Air Capital of the World since so many aviation companies have their headquarters and manufacturing there. Dan loved looking at all the planes outside and at all the engines and cockpits inside. The museum is in what used to be the control tower for the old airport so it is an old building and not air-conditioned. I was more than a little sweaty after chasing Dan around the building! The only time he got mad was when he couldn't play with all the model airplanes on display. And when it was time to go, of course. I have a feeling that we'll have to stop at this museum every time we go home.
 |
| "What--these aren't toys?! What a rip-off!" |
 |
| My Grandpa Alexander's WWII aircraft |
1 comment:
Ooh...I want to go there!
Julie S.
Post a Comment