While Dan is playing, Ben is trying to catch a little nap in his favorite chair. He looks more and more like Dan every single day. It's a good thing that all my pictures and video are dated; otherwise I would get very confused in 20 years or so when I finally do their scrapbooks.
Monday, November 15, 2010
Playing puzzles
Dan has a set of four construction puzzles--dump truck, cement truck, digger, and dozer. They're regular puzzles, with 12 interlocking pieces each, and he's pretty close to being able to do them by himself. In the video, you can hear him talking about the cement truck puzzle. Here are his key words: 'ment truck, chute, hopper, circle (the cement truck pieces all have a circle stamped on the back, while the other puzzles have different shapes, for easy identification when they're all in a jumble).
While Dan is playing, Ben is trying to catch a little nap in his favorite chair. He looks more and more like Dan every single day. It's a good thing that all my pictures and video are dated; otherwise I would get very confused in 20 years or so when I finally do their scrapbooks.
While Dan is playing, Ben is trying to catch a little nap in his favorite chair. He looks more and more like Dan every single day. It's a good thing that all my pictures and video are dated; otherwise I would get very confused in 20 years or so when I finally do their scrapbooks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dan is quite the talker! And I can't wait to get my hands on that little chunker when you all come through!
Glad to know I'm not the only one who isn't going to get to her child's baby book before he goes to college. I figure it will be a good project for me to do in the retirement home.
'ment trucks are my very favorite. Too cute, Lesley. :)
Melanie B.
Post a Comment