Thursday, August 28, 2008
Tour of the Baby's Room
Thanks to everyone for stopping by our new blog! Mary Ellen (Zach's mom) sent us this great little video camera that even techno-phobes like us can figure out, so we'll be posting lots of pictures and video of the new baby when he/she decides to make an appearance. Since I made the video of the baby's room, we've picked up the changing table so now the room is complete!
Today is my actual due date, but no signs of impending labor just yet. As of 10:00 this morning, I was almost 2 cm dilated and 75% effaced, so there is progress being made. Could be today, could be next week. Keep your fingers crossed! If little Leah or Daniel is anything like Zach and me, stubbornness will be a recurring characteristic!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay baby's room! Can't wait until he/she gets here! At least you've progressed since last week, so that is promising! Any day now! I love your new blog. I"m adding it to my bloglist! Take care! Give us a call if you need ANYTHING!!!!!
I thought about you yesterday! Now, I'm hoping labor isn't too far off -- even though I still think you'll be a week over due. :-)
OK, baby Leah/Daniel...time to come out!!!!
lots of love, sarah
Congratulations, you guys! Baby Daniel! What fun for you. We are all excited and can't wait to see pictures.
Lesley and Zach--Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you. Can't wait to see pictures of Daniel and you both. The best news ever. love,
Maggie
Welcome to the world Baby Daniel!
Post a Comment