I'm at the point where I don't think I'll ever have this baby. Yes, I know I'm only one day overdue, but it feels like I've been gestating this thing for years and years. I'll be a medical marvel. I'll be the woman who never gave birth. The baby will stay healthy and strong, but he/she will have decided to never make an appearance. Maybe I should buy some more maternity clothes if that's all I'll ever be able to wear for the rest of my life!
Send me all your positive baby vibes, please...
9 comments:
Positive baby vibes.......maybe try eating some spicy salsa!! Sometimes that can get things rockin!! Walking up a big hill works for some people too, not for me but maybe you............
I was 5 days over with McKenzie and 8 days over with Trevor, or wait, you said POSITIVE vibes.....Addison was 8 days early, via induction! Does that count?! You are going into labor....you are going into labor...you are going into labor....
I was 10 days overdue with Lucas, and was he ever worth the wait!! He is helping to make Barack our next president, so all is well. Your liberal democrat will soon appear!!!! Not to worry!!
Hey Les and Zach-
We've set the DVR on the Discovery Channel just in case your case makes history. Seriously, one day late is not substantial, but as Julie just said, "Why doesn't she pop it out already?" I said, "Julie, I'm sure she would if she could." As you can see, life is very exciting in Kansas, where we can only dream of having a lanai, and if, by some miracle we did get one, who would actually want to use it, what with the humidity and mosquitos? We do love you both and think the tour of the baby Keiki's room was almost as good as being there. Good thing too, because thanks to this spectacular kitchen, we may never get to cross the ocean.
love and kisses, Aunt Chris, Uncle Anthony, Julie and Kelly
Hi Lesley!
You are too funny. The baby will defintely come out. You know he/she is so excited to meet his/her mommy and daddy. I want to see pictures asap! Sending you a big hug.
xoxo
My husband, almost as mature as Zach, says you need to have sex and that will induce labor. He says that all the guys he works with claim it's the best way. Good luck!
Laura
okay...mix up a spicy concoction, I want some baby news!!! I hope you're doing well...I'm sending you positive vibes:)
CONGRATULATIONS!! I cannot wait to meet Daniel!!
Well, It is sunday and I see not entry from yesterday so I hope that something will announced at church today. If not I guess I will see you intact. You could try sit ups that worked when they threatened to send me home when I was stalled in labor with Mat.
Maryalice
Post a Comment